NETWORK & SECURITY
Connectivity is what defines business today, and connectivity is what keeps evolving every day. Organizations now rely heavily on phone, video and compute traffic distributed over wired and wireless infrastructure. Network is the back bone of IT infra and it enables communication between compute and the users. HCL Infosystems helps customer as a trusted partner, in utilizing the distinct and evolved treasure of skilled manpower and ocean of experience to build robust yet simple network infrastructure that is easy to manage.
Our Strategic Principal
- HP Networking
- Our products enable a cost-effective network that's agile, flexible, and fully interoperable
- HP Networking (HPN) Product Portfolio includes:
- HP FlexNetwork architecture brings consistent and open standards–based networking to enterprise networks in the data center, campus and branches. HP networking switches offer high performance, scalability, and a wide range of features for core to edge connectivity that dramatically reduces network complexity and lowers cost of ownership.
- The HP router portfolio features agile platforms like the HP MSR family, which deliver integrated services, a comprehensive feature set, and network simplicity to branches of all sizes. HP routers extend from the data center to the branch, adding value to your network across the entire HP FlexNetwork architecture.
- HP Wireless meets network demand as device density grows. It enables the big file shares and teleconferences integral to today's work environment.
- - 802.11ac Access Point Series- Provides scalable network connectivity with three times more throughput than legacy wireless technology.
- - Wi-Fi Clear Connect—Powers HP access points and controllers to optimize network performance and reliability, mitigate interference, and simplify management.
Our Strategic Principal
HP Enterprise Security
HP Enterprise Security Products offers products and services that help organizations meet the security demands of a rapidly changing and more dangerous world. HP ESP enables businesses and institutions to take a proactive approach to security that integrates information correlation, deep application analysis and network-level defense mechanisms-unifying the components of a complete security program and reducing risk across your enterprise.