As Enterprise mobility and BYOD continue to make inroads in modern enterprises, organizations need to focus on productivity, innovation and engagement as well as the necessary security and governance. HCL offers end-to-end mobility solutions for the connected IT enterprise, helping organizations connect their employees, devices and processes on the go. Our alliances with leading smart phone, tablet OEMs and Software vendors can help identify the right Mobility Solution for enterprises. We further help enterprises enhance their mobile productivity and collaboration with a comprehensive portfolio of approved partner solutions and applications for the mobile enterprise without compromising on security or device management.
HCL has a suite of mobile solutions for Enterprises which range from
- - Mobile Field Sales Management solutions (SFA)
- - Learning Management Solutions
- - Patient Management Solutions
- - Mobile Device Management Solution
- - Dealer Automation Solutions
- - Supply Chain Solutions / Logistics Solutions
- - Bespoke Solutions
Audio Video Solutions
HCL’s Audio Video Solutions (AVS) business division provides customised high-end Audio visual systems integration solution, services and support to its customers. It delivers a complete range of innovative audio visual solutions with class-leading professionalism and service. These solutions are working at scores of corporations and have become vital for their competitive success. The proposal process includes a detailed, on-site needs analysis, allowing us to craft a custom design that facilitates critical co-ordination issues such as lighting, electrical, construction and furniture integration.
HCL’s Audio Video Solutions deals with the following product portfolio:
- Video Display Systems : Projectors (Small and Large venue, Stereoscopic and Simulation), LCD and LED Professional displays, Video walls (LCD, LED, Rear projection)
- Audio Systems: Microphones (Lapel, Gooseneck, handheld, Boundary), Speakers, Amplifiers, Mixers
- Interactive display Panels and Whiteboards
- Switching and Control: Audio Video controllers, Presentation and Matrix switchers, Touch Panels
- Lighting controllers
- Digital Signage and streaming solutions
- Conferencing System : Audio and Video conferencing systems
- VaaS : Video-as-a-Service
Our Strategic Principal
ClearOne is a NASDAQ listed global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for voice and visual communications. As a market leader, ClearOne is focused on developing cutting-edge conferencing and collaboration products and are known for their industry innovation, commitment to incorporating the latest technologies into their product lines.
Automatic Identification and Data Capture and POS
Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) refers to the methods of automatically identifying objects, collecting data about them, and entering that data directly into computer systems (i.e. without human involvement).
Technologies typically considered as part of AIDC include :
- Bar codes
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Magnetic stripes
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Smart cards
- Voice recognition
Our Strategic Principal
Founded in 1984, Posiflex Technology Inc, has since grown to be a world leader in the design and manufacture of touch screen terminals and peripherals.Read More
Electronic Surveillance and Security Solutions
The Electronic Surveillance System of HCL Infosystems provides end to end Solutions in Video Surveillance solution, Access Control Solutions and Integrated Building Management.
We have partnerships with leading companies to provide solution for these segments. Our offerings consist of a large number of edge devices including state-of-the-art devices for Surveillance, Access Control, Building Management Solution (BMS) and Public Address System for Emergency evaculation.
HCL’s ESS deals with the following product portfolio:
- - Surveillance Systems: CCTV PTZ indoor / outdoor cameras, NVRs, DVRs, and Intelligent Video Analytics
- - Access Control Systems: Visitor Management Software, Electronic Access controllers, etc.
- - Integrated Building Management System
- - Command and Monitoring Stations
Our major focus lies in designing, installing, maintaining and managing as per client’s needs the Integrated Security Solution for a wide variety of environments including:
- - Critical infrastructure like Airports, Ports, Railways, Metros etc.
- - Smart and Safe Cities
- - Defence and Homeland security
- - Enterprise Segments
Founded in 1984, Posiflex Technology Inc, has since grown to be a world leader in the design and manufacture of touch screen terminals and peripherals. POS terminals have been deployed globally across multiple industries and applications including retail Point-of-Sale, health care, hospitality, kiosks and more. This successful growth is based on understanding and meeting our customer requirements so they can build successful businesses, which in turn builds ours.
There are four fundamental goals Posiflex is built upon. Posiflex in India has well established sales and after sales network with large installation base of POS terminals and customers across geographical region.