Emerging businesses demand flexible, expandable IT technology. You need the power, performance and low cost on energy to meet your business goals. To meet these growing demands of your business, new generation servers redefine compute economics by delivering more compute, storage capacity and being energy efficient with smaller footprints.
Our wide portfolio of severs include Racks, Tower and Blade that addresses the pressing needs of today’s emerging businesses.
Our Strategic Principals
Dell Server Product Portfolio includes:
- Dell Power Edge Tower (T) Series:
- The PowerEdge server towers are designed to deliver high quality and reliability at a consistently low acquisition cost with exceptional price for performance. Whether at home or a small office, the Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers are the perfect fit for your IT needs.
The Dell PowerEdge Tower (T) Series delivers:
- - Productive performance, Advanced I/O and Versatile storage
- - Intelligent systems management with the Dell™ OpenManage™ portfolio.
- - Outstanding efficiency and availability
- - Flexible deployment – Deploy as tower or take advantage of its rack-mount capability
- Dell Power Edge Rack (R) Series:
- Dell provides a complete portfolio of 1, 2, and 4 socket rack servers designed to reduce complexity and deliver superior value. Scalable, effective rack server solutions, deployable in any IT environment - providing high performance computing solutions. Dell™ PowerEdge™ Rack Servers are ideal for businesses with multiple servers or limited square footage or storage space.
The Dell PowerEdge Rack (R) Series delivers:
- - Accelerate in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP)
- - Increase the number of transactions per second
- - Efficiently drive workloads with high concurrent usage
- - Dramatically reduce storage latency
- Dell Power Edge Blade (M) Series:
- The Dell PowerEdge M-Series blade servers deliver a unique array of options configured to meet the needs of your IT environment today and in the future. Extremely powerful, dense computing solutions - that help improve efficiency throughout your businesses IT infrastructure.
The Dell PowerEdge Blade (M) Series delivers:
- - Deliver peak performance - Accelerate results across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor
- - Discover greater versatility - Adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering.
- - Maximize operational efficiency- Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management.
- Dell Power Edge Converged Infrastructure FX Series:
- - Tailor your data center to your workloads-Redefine data center agility with the revolutionary FX architecture. The FX2 converged 2U rack chassis allows you to incrementally add or swap compact, modular IT building blocks, including servers, storage and IO, to fit any computing environment.
- - Chassis flexibility boosts efficiency-The shared cooling, power, networking, management and PCI expansion slots in the FX2 chassis service a wide range of server/storage combinations, enabling higher granularity and greater efficiency in your IT resource management.
- - Choose your management-Manage FX servers individually as you would with traditional rack servers to integrate easily into your server management methodology, or choose managing FX servers collectively using Dell Chassis Management Controller (CMC) to manage both servers and chassis components.
Incorporated in 1996, Dell India has been among the fastest growing technology companies in the country. An engine for Dell’s global growth, Dell India is a strategic component of Dell’s transformation into a true IT solutions partner and a ‘trusted IT advisor’ focused on end-to-end offerings.Read More
HP Product Portfolio includes:
- HP Proliant Tower (ML) Series :
- ML family of servers, deliver simple, efficient business value. Industry-leading compute innovations in the new HP ProLiant Gen9 Tower portfolio include simple management and storage tools, along with proven configurations that provide easy remote access and improved energy efficiencies to lower your TCO. Integrated with a simplified but comprehensive management suite and industry leading support, the ProLiant Gen9 tower portfolio delivers more business value and helps increase IT staff productivity and expedite service delivery.
The HP ProLiant Gen9 tower portfolio delivers:
- - Simplicity - Simple tools, processes, and support to help server admin keep hardware running and lower TCO
- - Efficiency - Office managers can improve staff productivity to keep the business going
- - Business Value - Business owners can increase business value via improved operations. The HP ProLiant server portfolio was designed to deliver on these needs and requirements, taking a broader view of the hardware, software, and services that provide the right compute for the right work load at the right economics every time.
- HP Proliant Rack(DL) Series:
- DL family of servers, are the most flexible, reliable, and performance-optimized ProLiant rack servers ever. It provides industry-leading compute innovations, the new HP ProLiant Gen9 rack portfolio, with flexible choices and versatile design, along with improved energy efficiencies, ultimately lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO). Integrated with a simplified, but comprehensive management suite and industry-leading support, the ProLiant Gen9 rack portfolio delivers a more reliable, fast and secure infrastructure solution, helps increase IT staff productivity, and accelerates service delivery.
The HP ProLiant Gen9 rack portfolio delivers:
- - Flexible choices to redefine compute economics & Lower TCO
- - Optimized servers boost business performance with 4X faster workload performance
- HP Proliant Blade(BL) Series:
- Blade servers simplify data center operations with greater density, shared resources, scalability, and overall efficiency.By switching to blade infrastructure, customers can reduce cost by as much as 56% while increase staff productivity by 40%, according to IDC. ProLiant Blade Servers provide a complete infrastructure that supports both your business objectives and your business growth.
In the digital age, data is growing manifold every day with the increasing use of devices like tablets, smart phones, laptops etc. Use of intelligent storage systems is must to smartly store and manage your data safely at a lesser cost .Storage needs are expanding every day and needs consolidation with highest level of Scalability.
With our strong storage portfolio we are able to cater both SMB and Enterprise requirements easily.
Our Strategic Principals :
A wide range of solutions offering reliable back-up, protection and consolidation. Multiple Storage Options available from Dell -
- - Network Attached Storage Centralized storage: Enables file sharing and storage consolidation using iSCSI and Fibre Channel technology
- - Storage Area Network Uncomplicated and versatile virtualized iSCSI storage that easily grows with your business.
- - Direct Attached Storage Dell PowerVault MD3 storage arrays help you cost-effectively address the challenges of data growth with versatile solutions that are optimized for smaller-scale storage consolidation, flexible virtualization projects and high business continuity.
- - Storage Software Minimize risk and simplify data protection with a backup and recovery solution for virtual, physical and cloud
- - Backup and Recovery Reliable backup for large amounts of data and long-term archiving
- - Software Defined Software Dynamic data center environments with multiple virtualized business-critical workloads and creating a software-defined strategy.
Dell Storage Products Portfolio includes:
- Power Vaul
- Optimize storage with affordable, easy-to-use DAS, SAN and NAS solutions, designed for smaller-scale consolidation and virtualization projects. The Dell Power Vault MD family is an affordable choice for reliable storage. The new MD3 models improve connectivity and performance while scaling capacity with the MD expansion enclosures. Software features provide data protection, improved performance and ease of management. This frees up valuable resources to help reduce costs and make innovation a daily practice.
- Equal Logic
- Consolidate data with virtualized iSCSI storage built on intelligent peer architecture. Get auto-load balancing and built-in data protection. The new-generation of Dell Storage PS Series arrays are ideal for business applications and virtualization where capacity, performance, space savings and cost-efficiency are all equally important. For large data repository requirements, the new Dell PS6610 Series arrays provide outstanding value with a competitive TCO, improved chassis design, greater density, more memory, advanced data protection and maximum performance. Enhance the value of your data center and meet constantly changing workloads with the Dell Storage PS Series solutions.
- Boost application performance and efficiently scale on demand. Power critical workloads with intelligent, self-optimized, auto-tiered storage. From enterprise-class Fibre Channel, iSCSI and FCoE SANs to highly-scalable NAS solutions, Dell Storage SC Series (including Compellent) arrays provide a unified platform for the ultimate in performance, adaptability and machine-driven efficiency.
Incorporated in 1996, Dell India has been among the fastest growing technology companies in the country. An engine for Dell's global growth, Dell India is a strategic component of Dell's transformation into a true IT solutions partner and a 'trusted IT advisor' focused on end-to-end offerings.Read More
EMC Storage Products Portfolio includes:
- Its most affordable unified hybrid flash array that brings you high-end features at an entry-level cost. You'll have the flexibility and power of a midrange solution. With application-aware software included, EMC VNXe storage is easy to manage, provision, and protect.
- EMC VNX family delivers industry–leading innovation and enterprise capabilities for file, block and object storage in scalable, easy –to-use solution. This VNX2 storage platform combines powerful and flexible hardware with advanced efficiency, management and protection software to meet the demand of today's enterprise.
- Accelerate your transformation to the software-defined data center with the world's most powerful, trusted, and smart family of storage products.
- Redefine the possible with the XtremIO all-flash array—ideal for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), virtual server, and database environments.
- High-performance clustered network-attached storage (NAS) that scales to your performance and capacity requirements. EMC Isilon scale-out NAS storage provides a powerful, simple, efficient way to consolidate and manage enterprise data and applications.
EMC started operations in India in October 2000 and has since scaled up its presence to over 3500 employees, a strong customer portfolio of 3800 across 190 cities, and a well established sales and marketing infrastructure, including a 200+ strong partner network.Read More
HP brings a new kind of simplicity: from entry to Tier-1; across branch offices and data centers, for block, object and file workloads; for HDD and Solid State media.
Tier-1 Storage for mission critical applications, virtualization, and cloud—with high end and mid-range storage arrays designed for IT-as-a-Service and leveraging a single flash-optimized architecture as well as arrays optimized for more traditional environments, HP has fabric-attached primary storage to meet your needs.
Entry Storage for small and midsize business, remote offices and departments—whether your company is in start-up mode, evolving its infrastructure, or supporting departmental initiatives, HP's market-leading entry storage can solve your immediate storage challenges and lay the groundwork for accelerated IT growth.
Primary Storage Products Portfolio includes:
- HP 3PAR Store ServStorage
- The only primary storage architecture you'll ever need
- Storage complexity is an ROI killer. Only HP 3PAR StoreServ eliminates fragmented and complex silos with a single interoperable set of Tier-1 data services across midrange, enterprise, and performance optimized all-flash arrays.
- HP StoreVirtual Storage
- Scale-out storage for virtualized environments
- Whether you're delivering simple storage for a small or midsize business or an independent cloud provider deploying to scale, HP StoreVirtual Storage meets your virtualization needs. Take advantage of HP flexible deployment options today.
- HP MSA Storage
- Industry-leading entry storage platform
- Whether your customers need best-in-class performance or are looking to get the most capacity for their investment, MSA has a solution for them. And they all come with an intuitive setup and management interface anyone can master.
Short for Uninterrupted supply, a UPS is a power supply unit that includes a battery unit to maintain power in the event of a power outage.
Typically a UPS is capable of correcting the following problems-
- - Voltage spike or sustained overvoltage
- - Momentary or sustained reduction in input voltage
- - Noise, defined as a high frequency transient or oscillation, usually injected into the line by nearby equipment
- - Instability of the mains frequency
- - Harmonic distortion: defined as a departure from the ideal sinusoidal waveform expected on the line
Our Strategic Principal
- Eaton UPS
Eaton is a leading provider of quality backup power UPS, Uninterruptible Power Supply. Eaton UPSs are designed to deliver high quality backup power from desktop PCs to large data centers.
Eaton Complete Power Solutions:
- -Basic UPS for applications for slightly disturbed environments like individual PCs and fax, modem
- Line Interactive
- -Standard and most efficient UPS for IT applications
- -Applications in slightly disturbed environments in terms of frequency, but accepting voltage fluctuations
- Networked PCs
- Enterprise Servers
- Eaton Products –Aurora 600 VA and Aurora 1000VA
- On-Line Double Conversion
- -Applications in disturbed environments, in terms of voltage, frequency, harmonics, micro-outages and outages High end Servers
- Datacenter, Telecom
- Medical applications (scanners, IMR, etc.)
- Disturbed Industrial Environments, emergency lighting, etc.
- Single Phase
- 9145 Series (1-20 KVA) - Tower UPS
- 9130 Series (700VA – 6000VA) - Tower and Rack based UPS
- 9 PX Series (6-11 KVA) – Tower and Rack based UPS
- Three Phase
- 93E Series ( 15-400 KVA) – Tower based
- 93PM (50-200 KVA) – Rack based
- 9395 Series (275-1100 KVA) – Tower based
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.Read More
Adapt to new business demands with Agility. Converged Systems are purpose-built systems to accelerate innovation. Meet the increasing workload demands of your organization through converged systems – new IT infrastructure model which integrates end-to-end compute, network, storage and management resources. This results in quick deployment, faster response to business demands, simplified administration and reduced operating costs.
Our Strategic Principals :
- HP Converged System
The HP Converged System approach enables a high-velocity business model that delivers faster time-to-value, reduces costs and risks, and positions you to move toward cloud-based models that increase your competitive advantage
Benefits for your organization HP Converged System innovations allow you to be:
- − Fast: Reduce time to insight and action through automated deployment and provisioning
- − Efficient: Refocus your investments on innovation-not operations-by lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) of your general-purpose infrastructure
- − Simple: Easily stand up and manage net new services